Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My question is...




is this site implying that I watched dumb TV shows when I was a kid. ANd that I'm dumb for liking that lame aaassssss song that the green ranger(later white ranger) Tommy with the goddamn ponytail eh? And man don't even bring up TMNT(Abbrev.) O.K.!! ?


This might force me to make my custom credit card with this on it...

AND I JUST ORDERED THESE, SUKK DEZ NIAZUTUS, Kokaro Miyazaki, I also bought a trapper keeper like this
For like 3 dollars, and look at this insane conversation?
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=6013

The lady at the Kangeroo and Kiwi thought it was a computer, and she was all like her nice australian accent..."Is that a compuutah?". I wanted to be like "Nay sheila". But I don't want to offend australians by imitating their accent, even though...I really want to every damn time dammit ha

Deleted link for earlier question...sorry very bad computering going on here

No comments: